Sunday, October 11, 2009

I can Not Log Into Email- it just redirects me back to yahoo home or it tells me that my browser settings dont

...(continued question)...allow the redirection page to happen. This started when yahoo changed there email. I say why do we want to change or fix something that isnt broke.

I can Not Log Into Email- it just redirects me back to yahoo home or it tells me that my browser settings dont
up in the top of your browser you'll see tools. click on it, then click on mail and news, then click read mail. good luck
Reply:yeh i don't think many people can at the moment, it's so stupid!!!if you type in my bt into google it might work but i'm not sure sorry!

consumer research

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email settings Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting