Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I have a new wordpress blog, but there's nothing in SETTINGS>WRITING to enable blog post via email. WHy?

I've been on my Wordpress help sites, and they all give specific directions on how to post a blog entry via email--using the SETTINGS%26gt;WRITING in the admin section of my account. But when I click on that area, there's nothing at all resembling setting up that ability to post to blog via email. I've scrolled and searched and come up empty. Help! Or, is there a very user-friendly way to to this NOT using a feature in Wordpress, since maybe this feature was disabled in Wordpress. TIA for help!

I have a new wordpress blog, but there's nothing in SETTINGS%26gt;WRITING to enable blog post via email. WHy?
Perhaps you are confusing wordpress.com features with wordpress.org features. Are you using wordpress.com? If so, the information you are reading is for the open source, self hosted wordpress software.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email settings Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting