Sunday, October 11, 2009

I suddenly cannot send (but can receive) email on my mobile windows 6 device. Do i need to change settings?

For the last week, i was able, flawlessly to send and receive emails on my pda phone. Its a htc 6800, awesome phone. I am using the built in outlook with windows mobile 6. Today i noticed i cannot send, but am able to receive email.





No setting have changed on my side. Should I still be using the outgoing server of: smpt.mobile.mail.yahoo.com?





THnaks much!

I suddenly cannot send (but can receive) email on my mobile windows 6 device. Do i need to change settings?
Check the settings on your outgoing smtp server. There was a recent change that requires some users to change their outgoing settings so that the id used matches the email address.





Example:





your@email.com smtp.email.yahoo.com





Good Luck! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email settings Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting