Sunday, October 11, 2009

My yahoo to go 2.0 won't notify me or push my email, i have to manually check it. Settings look ok. What's up

I have an AT%26amp;T 8525, with all the pda service etc etc. I'm trying to have yahoo to go push and notify me when an email is received. However it does neither, i have to manually ask yahoo to go to check my account, to which the emails will be downloaded. Is this possible, i used to have YTG 1.0 and it worked fine, would send a beep to my phone, but now i get nothing. Does any body have any known fixed. It looks like my settings are correct. Help please.

My yahoo to go 2.0 won't notify me or push my email, i have to manually check it. Settings look ok. What's up
Check My Alerts Tab. For Mail. Set up a Mobile alert.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email settings Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting