Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Orange email on outlook express what are the settings?

I have an @orange.net email address (mobilenumber@orange.net) and want to configure it in Outlook Express - I have phone many many Orange helpdesks (at 50p per min for over 30 mins!) and they still not able to tell me.....





I believe the settings are pop3 server pop.orange.net and smtp server smtp.orange.net but Outlook Express keeps saying


"The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'pop.orange.net', Server: 'pop.orange.net', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E"





Anyone help me understand what is going wrong?

Orange email on outlook express what are the settings?
I think the SMTP should be set at smtp.orangehome.net If changing that doesn't help, try Microsoft's support page on this issue: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/813514/


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email settings Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting