Wednesday, October 21, 2009

REALLY need help. Set up a new group and members can't email to it. What's wrong? Settings appear ok to me.?

I have been doing this for years and am having trouble with a brand new group. They are getting this message when emailing:


Clear flag


failure noticeSunday, April 26, 2009 8:06 AM


From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com" %26lt;MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com%26gt;Add sender to Contacts


To: (Member address)


Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.


I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.


This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.





They are using the correct address. What could be wrong? It says on settings that all members can post. What am I missing?


Thanks sooo much!

REALLY need help. Set up a new group and members can't email to it. What's wrong? Settings appear ok to me.?
those errors send reasons why, and I don't see that reason included. that person, or you could ask for the full e-mail error and mail header, and send it to Yahoo


help form


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email settings Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting