Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Validation of AT&T email I received concerning non-secure settings.?

I have an email concerning using non-secure settings. It implies that if I do not make the necessary changes "immediately" I could lose the ability to send/receive email using a mail client. It then proceeds to ask for my email user name %26amp; to select a domain. I hesitate to enter too much personal info due to hackers or ID theft. Please advise if this email,sent by AT%26amp;T Yahoo on Thurs, Aug.28,2008 is a legitimate one or not.

Validation of AT%26amp;T email I received concerning non-secure settings.?
Please could you post the email address that you received this from ASAP please? I can tell you then.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email settings Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting