Wednesday, October 21, 2009

In error I set my Outlook send/receive settings to transfer yahoo mail to Outlook and delete the yahoo email.?

Any way to replicate my Outlook emails back onto the Yahoo email server so I have them in that account also?

In error I set my Outlook send/receive settings to transfer yahoo mail to Outlook and delete the yahoo email.?
In Outlook, go into the Accounts properties to set it to "leave a copy of message on server."





No, there doesn't seem to be any provision for transferring the emails back to Yahoo from Outlook. The problem with forwarding them to yourself is that they would all say they are from YOU rather than from the original sender, and you would end up having duplicates of all those mails in Outlook because they would be downloaded again the next time you open Outlook.
Reply:try setting your comp back a few days to the last highlighted date when u know u had the info, its easy

statistics

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email settings Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting