Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My email settings somehow switched to something called original yahoo. How do I get my normal settings back?

There are no beta icons anywhere on my format since it is so old. Does anyone know anything about this. I have tried pressing help but I couldn't find anything related to this. An ad for a more advanced form of yahoo email had popped up when I clicked the mail icon and I had pressed go back to original at%26amp;t yahoo mail and I think that I have the 1994 version now so there are none of the newer feature buttons or links in my inbox. How do I get back to my normal email settings? I know I'm asking in the wrong category but there were no answers in the yahoo category to my question.

My email settings somehow switched to something called original yahoo. How do I get my normal settings back?
same thing happened to my brother. try this:








When you logged on to your e-mail account on the top right hand corner is "options" right next to "upgrades" click on "options" and you should see on top right side is "yahoo mail beta has arrive! try it now" click on that and it should take you back to the beta version.
Reply:Try doing a system restore back to a date when you know your yahoo e-mail was working the way you prefer

research methods

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email settings Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting