Sunday, October 11, 2009

I have yahoo premium, i have tried all smtp settings and no external email client will let me send email!?

The problem may actually be with the Internet service provider you use, whether your own or the one that provides service to the wireless access that you "borrow". Some ISPs don't allow the use of the smtp addresses provided by Yahoo. In my own case, I could not use Yahoo's smtp address. I had to get an IP number for my ISP's smtp server--a number something like 123.456.78.90--and it worked like a charm.

I have yahoo premium, i have tried all smtp settings and no external email client will let me send email!?
bussinesses have to pay , maybe prem.service is not what you want . i had all kind of problems with it . but found a problem with phone line .


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email settings Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting